Thera-Band Resistance Band 1.5m - copy
If you’re looking to improve strength and range of motion, the latex TheraBand exercise bands are the perfect system.
Delivery date: 12-14 days
Proper use of these systems for resistive exercise provides both positive and negative force on the muscles, improving strength, range of motion and cooperation of muscle groups. Color-coded progressive resistance gives at-a-glance documentation of progress from one level to the next.
Natural rubber latex.
Directions For Use
- Use the band prescribed by your physician or therapist for the prescribed sets and repetitions. Rest between sets.
- For beginners, perform the exercises without the band until you are comfortable, then add resistance. Begin with 8 to 10 exercises that target major muscle groups.
- Exercise with the color band that was prescribed for you, or with a color that allows you to complete 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions with mild fatigue on the last set.
- Progress to the next color band when you are able to easily complete the 3 sets of 10 to 15 repetitions.
Caring for Your Resistance Band
- Always examine the resistance band before use for small nicks, tears, or punctures that may cause the band to break. If you find any flaws, discard the product and replace before performing any exercises.
- Store all resistance bands out of direct sunlight and away from extreme temperatures.
- After use in chlorinated water, rinse the bands or tubing with tap water and dry flat.
- If the bands or tubing becomes sticky, clean with mild soap and water, dry flat, and then dust with talcum powder.