OLUKAI SALE! AVAILABLE COLOURS & SIZES: Petal Pink Black - Size 6, Ocean Depths/ Black - Size 6
Availability: Out of stock
Delivery date: 12-14 days
Old price: $89.99
‘Ohana (family) is the cornerstone of Hawaiian culture. Family celebrations often include tutu, aunties, uncles, cousins and close friends that you have grown up. Our classic ‘Ohana—water-resistant with a smooth footbed—is the kind of sandal that your entire ‘ohana can wear comfortably.
- Water-resistant, synthetic or metallic synthetic straps with quick-drying jersey knit lining and a soft, nylon toe post. Solid or split strap options.
- A compression molded EVA midsole with a smooth drop-in ICEVA footbed provides an anatomical fit for sustained comfort over time.
- Non-marking rubber outsole with razor siped edges for enhanced traction on wet surfaces.
- A laser-etched footbed logo and embroidered toe post logo.
- The classic 'Ohana is your go-to choice for simple everyday style, encompassing style, comfort and quality. Made to support the way we live in and around the water.